Saturday, January 24, 2009

She's back......

So its been a while since I've been here and there's no excuse coming of why. Just not the time to be writing. But it's been a tough week...so here I am to get some stuff out.

1. I've done ok on the outside handling the death of my mom and my step father. The outside of me I can control and make "pretty" so the world doesn't have to see how truly messed up my insides are. The last few days I've been wondering if this is all really real or if I'll wake up soon to find them both at home and wondering why I haven't called and worried sick about me. They can't be dead - it's just not possible. And even more impossible - I'm expected to live the rest of my days without them. I know people die as a part of life but this is just not fair and I'm sad people - really sad.

2. My employer had layoffs this week and they affected some of my friends. It was just hard for them but it was hard for those who love them to watch. The economy is so uncertain and all of us are wondering just what will happen next. Please President Obama - do what you can to help us and quickly. And in the meanwhile I pray for my friends and the others who lost jobs.

I'm trying to be positive through these things. I know my mom/step father still love me and are watching over me (love doesn't cease because the person dies). I know my friends will be ok jobwise.

I trust in God and He will provide - of that I'm sure.

Of that I'm sure.

No comments: