Saturday, December 6, 2008

Almost done ......

I'm still writing thank you cards for flowers, food, donations etc which were given during my Moms funeral and afterwards. Until today I haven't been able to write them without crying.

Writing someone to thank them for the pound cake, the ham, the flowers, the building fund donation at church - just makes it more real.

And it was real enough for me.

But today seemed like the right time to tackle this and I have maybe another 15 to 20 left and I'll be done for now. My Mom would be happy - she never let things slide.

Tomorrow is a fun day - brunch at a great local restaurant for my birthday and an outdoor art show. I look forward to the Boylan Heights Art Walk every year and tomorrow will be cold and windy. Not sure how much outdoor art I can take outside with cold and windy. I'll just have to think warm thoughts :-).

No comments: